5 Most trending Whiskeys under $100
The month of June sees some of the highest sales of whiskeys every year as Father’s Day is celebrated in this month. Grown up children know about their dad’s love for whiskey, which is why they usually gift a bottle of Irish, Bourbon, Scotch or Rye whiskey to their beloved father. However, a general misconception is that a bottle of fine whiskey is expensive.
We, at Bobar Wine and Spirits offer you a wide collection of trending whiskeys that are available at affordable rates. Each of the bottles in this list costs below $100 and hence is a great way to impress your dad whilst maintaining your bank balance. Below is a list of a few such whiskeys:
- Eagle Rare 10 Year Old Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey: This masterfully crafted and carefully aged whiskey is a great choice for your collection. The complex aroma and smooth and lingering taste of this whiskey showcases its rareness. It has complex aromas of toffee, hints of orange peel, herbs, honey, leather and oak. The bold, dry and oaky flavours with notes of candied almonds and rich cocoa please your taste buds.
- Buffalo Trace Bourbon Cream Whiskey: This Bourbon Cream is handcrafted using Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon to form a surreal blend of rich delicious cream and smooth Kentucky bourbon. This rich and sweet liqueur has a smooth taste which is complemented by a creamy vanilla flavor. You can enjoy it chilled, on the rocks or pour it in a cup of coffee to consume post dinner.
- Alberta Premium Cask Strength Rye Whiskey: This limited edition whiskey was made in an effort to innovate within the Canadian Whiskey category. The beautiful golden rye colour of this whiskey is a treat to your eyes. The aromatic notes open with a hint of caramel vanilla. The taste notes have a hint of vanilla and burnt sugar cinnamon which is finished with a warm and familiar earthy rye sweetness.
- Angel’s Envy Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey: Typically aged for up to 6 years, this bourbon whiskey is finished in port wine casks to create an award-winning spirit. This handcrafted bourbon is made in batches of 8 to 10 barrels at a time to maintain its conditioning. The finishing is done in ruby port wine casks which add a distinct flavor along with smoothness and sweetness to this whiskey.
- Maker’s Mark 46 Cask Strength – This whiskey is a barrel-proof version of the standard Maker’s 46. It starts of as standard Maker’s Mark which is a wheated bourbon made in batches of less than 2000 gallons. Then heavily seared French oak staves are placed in just-emptied standard Maker's Mark barrels, which are then refilled and returned to the warehouses to finish aging for an undisclosed amount of time (estimated to be 2-3 additional months). The resultant blend has a surreal taste and aroma that is bound to leave you spellbound.
The above list contains some of the best whiskies that are available at a decent price. You can easily gift them to your father, husband, partner or friend and make their evenings more beautiful and lively.