Top Easter Cocktails To Serve At Easter Party
Easter is a very important festival for Christians all over the world. This day marks the resurrection of Jesus, three days after his crucifixion and burial. It is believed that on this day, he rose from the grave and has been bestowing upon us his love and blessings ever since.
This annual Christian festival is celebrated in various ways as families and friends come together on this day to eat good food, have a few drinks and make wonderful memories. If you are someone who loves to have a couple of drinks to make Easter more special, then the following is a list of few cocktails for you.
- Handy and Schiller Barreled Old Fashioned Signature Cocktail – This cocktail offers a perfect balance of sweetness and oak influence. The finish is a hint of creamy citrus fruit with a nice bourbon character overall. The old-fashioned and Manhattan pre-mixed cocktails are blended perfectly by the Sazerac Company.
- Jose Cuervo Authentic Mango Margarita Cocktail – This Mexican cocktail is made with Jose Cuervo Gold Tequila, triple sec and fresh mango flavours, which are premixed to offer a delectable taste to this drink. This particular cocktail is ideal for hosting a party or an outdoor excursion. All you need is to freeze and serve this delicious cocktail.
- On The Rocks The Cosmopolitan Effen Vodka Cocktail: The Cosmopolitan is a very popular cocktail that is a surreal mixture of vodka, flavours of cranberry, triple sec, lemon zest and lime. The ‘cosmo’ as it is widely known, is an all natural cocktail that is devoid of any preservatives and is naturally sweetened using cane sugar. This particular On The Rocks cocktail is made using Effen Premium Straight Vodka of Netherlands which is blended with flavours of cranberry, triple sec, zest of lemon and lime.
- On The Rocks Cruzan Rum The Mai Tai Ready To Drink Cocktail: This cocktail is made using an exclusive rum blend that is mixed with natural flavours. As the old tiki adage goes, ‘what one rum can’t do, three rums can’, which is why this cocktail blends light and dark rums with unique flavours of orange, pineapple, orgeat, and coconut for the perfect Mai Tai.
- 1800 Ultimate Margarita Tequila: This margarita is prepared using premium tequila that is perfectly blended with the extract of lime and triple sec for a refreshing crisp bite and tangy finish. This ready to serve cocktail is made using natural flavours that satiate your taste buds. While serving this tequila, simply pour it over ice into a salt rimmed glass and garnish it with a slice of lime to experience the best drink of your life.
With the above cocktails, your Easter party is bound to be worth remembering for years to come as these drinks will leave a lasting impression on your guests and make them enjoy that beautiful occasion even more.