Top Summer Vodka to Try Right Now
When it comes to beating the heat in the summer season, people generally rely on lemonades or orange juice to chill their senses. However, for someone who loves to drink, it can be a bit confusing to decide on the alcoholic beverage to consume in summer. Thankfully, vodka is something that is best for the summer times as its versatile nature allows you to mix it with multiple beverages ranging from lemonades to watermelon juice. Below is a list of a few vodkas that make your summer cocktails more enjoyable and soothing:
- On The Rocks Cosmopolitan Vodka Cocktail: This popular cocktail is made using a perfect blend of vodka, cranberry, triple sec, lemon zest and lime. This cocktail is made using all natural ingredients and does not contain any preservatives. It is sweetened using cane sugar to add a delectable taste to your drink.
- New Amsterdam Grapefruit Vodka: This particular vodka was born from an uncompromising passion for vodka. This vodka uses the purest of water and grains, along with a unique distillation process. This vodka is bound to add a crisp taste and smoothness to any beverage you mix it with.
- Smirnoff Infused With Natural Cherry Flavour: This vodka is a perfect choice to mix with your summery cocktails as it is infused with a natural cherry flavor which imparts it a bold and tangy taste. This triple distilled vodka is smooth enough to enjoy on the rocks or in a round of shots. You can mix this vodka with your orange juice or watermelon juice and add a few cubes of ice to it to prepare a summer-special drink that soothes your nerves.
- Ciroc Summer Watermelon Limited Edition Vodka: This refreshing watermelon flavoured vodka is ideal for the summer season as it is masterfully infused with a distinctive blend of summer watermelons and other natural flavours. This rich-tasting spirit is five times distilled from fine French grapes and finished in a tailor-made copper pot.
- Crop Organic Cucumber Gluten Free Artisanal Vodka: For those who love veggies, this Crop Cucumber Vodka is sure to refresh their senses. This vodka has a clean and crisp taste and has a lightly vegetal white floral aftertaste. You can mix it with a club soda and add a slice of cucumber or use it as the key ingredient for Bloody Mary to prepare a perfectly refreshing summery cocktail.
Now that you have this list of summer-special vodkas, we are sure that the scorching heat of this season will not bother you when you have a chilled glass of this vodka cocktail in your hand.